Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Coming Back!

So I realize I haven't updated in a while, but I somehow got busy! With the recent holidays I ended up doing alot more than I usually do and so even though I've been cooking like crazy, I haven't gotten a chance to post anything. Alas I have tons of pictures and recipes to share and will post them sometime this week. I guess I lost enthusiasm because I didn't think anyone was reading this, and let's face it, very few people do, but I appreciate the few that do, so hang in there strangers, i'll post something new real soon! I think I'm also going to add a link on my facebook page that way my friends can actually know about the existence of this page and I won't be relying solely on the random person to stumble on it (not that I mind that, it was my original intention). Also, I will continue to cook my random personal recipes rather than focus primarily on Ina's; although I love her I find it hard to cook only her food. She's a fancy lady, and I'm not as good, alas someday! Okay, well new posts to come! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment